Wednesday, May 15, 2013

To Boston with Love


 Michelle Bilyeu shares these flags for Boston


"When I first discovered that the Vancouver Modern Quilt Guild was asking for prayer flags for Boston, I thought to myself..in this order...I'm not a 'modern' quilter...(I like to see myself as improvisational,or liberated, not 'modern';)..... I've already made a Boston prayer flag (and shared it)....I don't have one single moment of extra time and..... how can I keep doing what I do.... and survive my busy life....and then......as I always, always do..

.....ok, so why can't I make a prayer flag for Boston????

So, I did!"


You can see more photos and read more about these flags here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Michele! It's (they're) beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are stunning! I have never heard of prayer flag projects before...

    ReplyDelete