Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Inspiring others


Today we hear from Meg Glasgow

I was so inspired by your project, I brought it to our community in Eagle (just outside Boise, Idaho).The attached photos show the installation of 30+ flags created by artists of all ages outside my gallery.  I hosted a flag-making workshop and invited people to bring in their own creations to be displayed through the month of February. The response was wonderful! People were teary telling me stories about the inspiration for their flags.  It was such a hit, we my make this an annual event.

This is the link to my webpage and the project http://finerframes.com/the-eagle-prayer-flag-project/

Thank you for idea and inspiration! It has touched so many people in my community and brought many smiles and warm memories.

Blessings,

Meg Glasgow



1 comment:

  1. Lovely. I think it's so awesome the way this project is becoming so much more.

    ReplyDelete