Friday, January 20, 2012

flag for Vibrant Health

Health (8)

Health (4)

Health (6)
Samantha Conklin joins us on The Prayer Flag Project. She writes about her flag:   It seems like everyone I know is sick this winter, so I made this flag to send out my wish for Vibrant Health for all.  To create this flag, I sewed strips of fabric in various shades of green to a muslin backing, couching down a few yarns along the way.   I used my  Cricut machine to make stencils out of card-stock for the words and used acrylic paint to stencil them on the flag.  Hand embroidery, beads, buttons, sequins, and gems were added because they make me smile.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so beautyful!

    I will join in soon too. I started a collaborative prayer flag project for welcoming my baby in may.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This flag is full of energy. I love it!

    ReplyDelete