Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Linda Miller: Inspiration from Meditation

Linda Miller writes, "Now that my big project is complete, I have time to post the latest photographs of my recent additions to the Prayer Flag Project. I have added four to the set to join "Trust". 










My inspiration for these come out of meditation practice, and are reminders that I have been working with in my own life lately.  Seemed timely to share them.










Flag#2 reads: "Life expectancy is uncertain, Death can come at any time, Keeping this in mind, What is important?"    A reminder to live fully in each moment.  What are your priorities??






The last 3 flags really belong together as unit. Recognize is beginning to see who we are and what we do.  Refrain is staying and noticing what comes up, without judgement or jumping into the usual habit pattern.  Being kinder to ourselves and others we can begin to Relax.  Wouldn't that make a difference in our world?
May everyone find some peace in their lives.





I am happy to have the opportunity to participate in this project, as a means to share these wishes,  to see what others are bringing to the project, and to play with new materials in creative process".  

No comments:

Post a Comment