Monday, April 27, 2015

Prayer Flags for Nepal

Nepal was hit with a 7.8 magnitude earthquake this past Saturday.  The death toll is 3,000 and rising. Sometimes I feel so helpless when these great tragedies happen.  I can't pick up and run there to physically help.  I can make a monetary donation through one of the many reputable organizations which will help the people of Nepal pick up and move on with their lives.  And just as importantly, I can pray for healing, comfort and peace for the people of Nepal.  I hope you will join me in putting your own prayers onto a prayer flag or two and flying them in your area.  I hope that together our prayers will spread across the world to provide healing and love to the children, women and men of Nepal.  Posting your flags on to the blog is another way of putting your flags into the wind to share the love and comfort you wish to share.  Please email photo's to prayerflagproject@gmail.com if you would like to fly your flags across the world wide web.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful!! Thanks for sharing! I look forward to seeing the prayers for all the dead, the survivors , the workers trying to help everyone and for all that take the time to donate and pray as well for all of them!

    ReplyDelete