Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The Happy Flag Project

There is a wonderful article on AL.com about the Dahli Lama's visit to Birmingham and the Happy Flag Project along with many photos.



This was a wonderful project to be a part of and as you will see in the photos it took a village to make it happen.  There were so many beautiful thoughts, prayers and art shared and from what I could see on the posts on Facebook the flags made the event even more special!
Thank you to everyone who made this possible!

2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful project. I loved using the link, seeing all of the photos about the projects and even clicked on the sponsors links and had great fun discovering new places, people, and things..including wonderful fabrics! I know the prayers flags must have filled up the spaces with wonderful energies and so much love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once in a while I will stumble, or should I say be led by God, upon a post that pierces my heart with gladness...this is your post for me today! What a wonderful idea...positive and full of creative energy. God bless...can't wait to see and find out more about the prayer flags. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete