Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Circle Project


Today, Emi shares some photos from a project she is working on in India.



"The Circle Project was started by Sankalp Khanna from New Delhi, India and aims at moving towards establishing a holistic society by connecting the youth from rural and urban spaces through the creation of a shared platform beyond the classroom in which children participate in core-life skills based workshops in yoga, art, theatre, sports, and so on that will enable them to arrive at a better understanding of themselves and their surroundings. 
"I am co-facilitating with Sankalp the art + observation workshop in Ramgarh, a rural small mountain town in Northern India with local youth and would love to share our prayers flags in your project blog"




Thanks to Emi for sharing this with us.

3 comments:

  1. oh, this makes me so happy!Thank you Emi for assisting in this wonderful program and for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has inspired me to try out an idea that has been bubbling away in the back of my mind.
    Lovely project.Circles are my design focus this year.I'm going to make as many projects featuring circles as I can!
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete