Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Acceptance


Hi, Deborah O'Hare here. It seems to be a while since I last posted a flag and I guess that is simply down to life getting in the way of things. This is so often the way don't you find? Thankfully, for me, nothing major, just a reassessment of plans.


This flag was made yesterday afternoon and it took me less than an hour. I already had this scrap of fabric and the design  is one that I have explored before here and here. Sometimes you just need to get on and do something; maybe accept a situation, and move on.
I hope you are able to find acceptance, from yourself and others, if you need it.

3 comments:

  1. Debra - This is something I struggle with every day. Your flag is beautiful. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think this is beautiful, absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for your comments on this flag. They mean a lot.

    ReplyDelete