Monday, February 6, 2012

Ruth's flags



Welcome Ruth Feria to the prayer flag project.

In Ruth's own words about each flag: "I made this flag for Clayangel (Pam) to send her love."

"This one is for my husband because he's going through a rough time dealing with his father's health. The buttons I used are from his mom's stash that I got after her death in 2008."



"The earring is from mom's bag of buttons and bangles.....she loved her jewelry. "


"It's been a crazy week of illness, so when I sat down last night to finally work on something, I had to use Laugh for my flag." 
 


2 comments:

  1. I love the thought behind each of your flags. The earring is such a nice touch and such a personal connection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all of these and they look so beautiful together.

    ReplyDelete